PRODUCTION COORDINATOR - GELEEN
We are looking for the very best ‘jack of all trades'. The word 'problem' doesn’t exist in your vocabulary, which is why you refer to them as ‘challenges’.
As a production coordinator you are responsible for the production planning, the workflow from pre- to post-production and all matters regarding the recordings such as casting, locations and props.
Because we always produce multiple projects simultaneously, you are involved in multiple projects at once. Both on the production floor, as well as at management level.
You work in a close-knit team of cameramen, editors, graphic animators and directors within an ambitious and rapidly expanding company.
It is a multifaceted job with many different tasks, but also with a high level of responsibility.
- Provide structure in a hectic environment
- Keep track of agenda’s and timetables
- Arrange locations and props
- Communicate with external parties, partners and actors
- Attend and summarize all production meetings
- HBO work mentality with relevant qualifications and experience
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience in a similar function
- Adequate English proficiency in order to interact with colleagues and external contacts daily
- Native in Dutch
- Collaborative team spirit and a desire for continues improvement
- Immunity to stressful situations
- A challenging function in a young and dynamic fast growing company.
- Full time employment.
- A competitive salary, and excellent secondary benefits.
Are you interested?
You can apply directly via the application button below. If you have questions, you can contact Loes Vandewal for more information (088-0001660).