SUPPORT ENGINEERDo you have a strong customer focus mentality and passion for problem solving?
Do we have your attention? Well, this is what our customer can offer you
- Working with high-tech equipment accommodated with the newest sensors in an ambitious environment
- A great salary which grows proportionally depending on your engineering and leadership skills
- A role that is flexible and can be moulded based on your skills and creativity
- Monthly holiday payout
- A lot of possibility for growth within your role and the company
- Your technical skills can be used to their fullest and you can keep evolving them
- Combining your software and hardware skills and stay in touch with the newest tech
- What you see is what you get: A live testing setup is available at the office
- As a Support Engineer you will communicate with customers via telephone, e-mail or other electronic services regarding incidents and other challenges regarding Phenospex hard- and software solutions
- You are able to build and maintain relationships with your customers
- You provide live remote support to clients and field teams, manage and document all incoming issues and findings in our CRM system and internal database.
- Analyze and trouble shoot customer issues creatively & efficiently and discover trends
- Their success story is a combination of different technologies, from computer vision over electronic engineering to plant biology
- Their PlantEye technology is a unique combination of multiple scanning technologies and is used word-wide
- Their customer base varies from university-laboratoria to the biggest players in bio-tech and crop-growers
- They follow an informal and easy going culture with room for fun and humour
- On Friday afternoon the weekend is celebrated together with your colleagues
- They are eager to learn, improve and will grow really big
- Your role is important; your technical and relationship skills are critical to the success of the customer journey at Phenospex
- You are the first point of contact for our customers. You will have to be able to adjust to the level of each individual customer
- You will need to have experience in electrical engineering and PLC's
- Strong Linux skills (Debian)
- Network troubleshooting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
ZENDKRACHT Recruitment & Selection was established at the end of 2011. We mediate in vacancies within IT, Technology and Office. From operational till management level, but above all we focus on long-term and personal relationships.
Learn more or apply immediately?
Would you like to know how your future at our customer can look like? Send your CV with motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions you can of course contact us. Is this vacancy not what you are looking for? Keep an eye on our website or follow us on Facebook & LinkedIn and stay informed of the latest vacancies.
See you soon!