As a Dutch tile manufacturer with 135 years of experience, Mosa offers unique and distinct tile concepts for walls, floors, facades and terraces. With their distinctive, high-quality and aesthetically pleasing tiles, Mosa contributes to the architectural designs of today and tomorrow. Mosa's dedication to design and innovation has led to many new products over the last decade. In addition, Mosa is committed to upholding sustainable design and production practices based on cradle-to-cradle principle.
The Marketing department is part of the commercial organization and its main activities relate to demand generation, building brand awareness, developing service design and ensuring customer experience that is second to none.
In order to strengthen this team, we’re recruiting for a
for the German, Austrian and Swiss Market
- business partner and commercial marketeer with international focus -
As a sparring partner for sales & export you are responsible for supporting the DACH countries. Your main objective will be to get a grip on these markets. Through sharp analyses of trends and developments within the field of exterior and interior design and a very good relationship with your sales colleagues. Knowing Mosa (potential) customers. Supporting colleagues in field to make Mosa leading these markets. You make it possible for Mosa to make substantial growth steps. As a sparring partner for sales & export you combine day to day activities with leading projects in your field of expertise. Not only for your own region but also on a company wide level. Delivering is key. Expectations are high. Germany is the main focus, growth targets here are substantial. A challenge to meet with great personal freedom to do it your own way!
In this dynamic, international and challenging role you will be responsible for developing, implementing and coordinating the regional annual Marketing plan in a joint effort with sales.
You’ll focus on the German market and work closely with the Sales Director Germany and two Export Managers. The Austrian and Swiss markets are included in your package as well.
Reporting directly into the Marketing Manager, your main tasks will include the following:
- Develop the regional Marketing plan per country with the sales leaders in order to achieve the jointly formulated goals.
- Execute and evaluate the Marketing plan per country, in liaison with the sales managers.
- Manage allocated budgets and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of the marketing activities in each country.
- Translate regional Marketing plan into briefings for studio, inbound team, service and external agencies on creation of tools, communications, visuals or trade show stands.
- Analyze the market in order to provide in-depth information regarding current and future developments.
- Benchmark of competition and perform market research on key figures in building industry.
- Daily alignment with counterparts in Customer Care, Product Management and Project Advice.
- Provide recommendations on the marketing strategy in order to further strengthen Mosa’s local position.
- Run several strategic global marketing projects.
To apply for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a B2B marketing role, preferably in the building industry.
- Project and process oriented with a dynamic, energetic and positively critical strong.
- Affinity with sales, design, architecture and online marketing.
- Excellent organizational, communication and writing skills including fluent written and spoken English and German. Preferably German native and being familiar with the Dutch language.
- Team player with hands-on mentality and insight in international relations.
An opportunity to develop your career in a competitive, ambitious international environment. Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues. Competitive compensation & benefits package. Full-time job (40 hours a week) with travel requirements. Home office is possible when living in the region.
For more information about this position, you can contact Ms. Désirée Alzer of Mr. Luc Theunissen from Equipe via +31 43 329 99 55 or +31 6 128 29 386 or +31 6 290 85 279 or visit the following link: www.equipe-bv.nl/nl/vacatures/Market-Manager-DACH
Equipe is a recruiting firm, that coordinates the application process on behalf of Mosa regarding this vacancy.