This position is full-time and on-site only. Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered.
We are looking for a
PROFESSIONAL CAMERAMAN(WOMAN) / EDITOR
who can leverage their artistic shots and creative edits and live action videos to impress. When others shy away from a complex project, you get energized and rise to the challenge.
Click here for this vacancy (at our website).
Bring your unique approach to crafting video to leave us speechless with the quality and smoothness of your work. Important is that you also have the skills for After Effects.
Do you often look at videos and think “I can do better”? Then you should get in touch.
- Create visually stunning projects from start to finish, ranging from shooting video to chromakey compositing and more.
- Work with input from the team while bringing your own skillset and creative insights to the table.
- Create and maintain the style guidelines for each product.
What we need:
- Good enough English proficiency to be able to interact with colleagues on a daily basis.
- Collaborative spirit and desire for constant improvement.
- Communicate effectively with an interdisciplinary team and present ideas and designs clearly.
- At least five years of professional proven experience as After Effects Video Artist.
- Ninja-level mastery of industry-standard design software (After Effects, Premier, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Yunify is one of the fastest-growing companies in the South of the Netherlands. We have an endless supply of challenges that will redefine the way you think about your work, and we’re crazy about good code and great innovation.
- Industry-standard salary that grows with your abilities.
- A bonus system based on your performance: the better you do, the more you earn.
- Attractive secondary package (health insurance, fruit at work, pension fund subsidy).
- 28 paid holiday days.
- Free lunch and a sports fitness subscription.
- Continuing education is in our DNA. We’ll plan your professional growth together.
You can apply directly via the application button below. Do you want more information about the vacancy? Call 088 - 000 1660 and ask for Loes Vandewal or take a look at our website.