HR BUSINESS PARTNER
Are you an experienced HR Business Partner and looking for the next milestone in your career? Do you like to work in an international multicultural organization? Are you driven by Excellence and a real teamplayer?
Read more about our career opportunity below.
|Organisation||:||Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center|
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are maybe the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
The role of HR Business Partner is to partner and align with the business in order to contribute to the business performance from HR point of view. This means amongst others to demonstrate a deep interest and understanding in the business dynamics. Furthermore you understand where HR can contribute in order to meet the business needs. You will align with management in order to define HR priorities per department and define an HR action plan. As an HR Business Partner you are a strong discussion partner, stress resistant and you are able to keep an overview. Thinking strategically, and thinking in terms of solutions and possibilities is right for you.
Your tasks & responsabilities:
- Participating in the strategic planning process
- Making analysis regarding capabilities and competencies
- Ensuring that Key Performance Indicators for strategic HR processes are used and are the input of the (HR) Business Review Cycle
- Continuously improving all HR activities
- Supporting the board members in the activities with Works Council and the Commission meeting
This HR team is consisting of HR Business Partners, Recruiters and HR Administrators.
- At least a Bachelor in HR or other inherent studies
- 3-5 years of experience as an HR Business Partner
- Able to understand the business, the business needs and the business developments
- You have strong analytical and communication skills
- Legally competent in Dutch labour law
- Native in Dutch and fluent in English
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary.
The first interviews will take place as from the 1st of July.
For more information please contact Marie-Claire Scharis, 043-3562220.
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation in English and any other documentation that adds value to your application.