QUALITYSYSTEMSMANAGER (FULLTIME)Location: Ittervoort (The Netherlands)
Do you want to work in a dynamic and flexible organization in which customer focus is a priority and where there is plenty of scope for your own contributions? Keep reading!
This is BRB International BV:
BRB International BV is a worldwide producer of chemicals, silicones and additives. By providing great flexibility and rapid delivery times, we differentiate ourselves from larger competitors. We also focus on R&D, global supply and our unique customizable products. From our facilities in Ittervoort, products are sold worldwide. Besides that, the organization has facilities in Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, South Africa, Brazil, Turkey, Dubai, Germany and Poland. Our customers are in a diverse range of industries, including automotive, oil / petrochemical, personal care and construction. Worldwide, approximately 260 employees work for BRB. We have two Business Units; Silicones & Lube oil Additives & Chemicals.
Your added value as qualitysystemsmanager:
The function of qualitysystemsmanager within BRB is versatile. You ensure an efficient working management system. You develop and improve our policies and ensure that it is also anchored and monitored in our company. You are responsible for a correct ISO certification. Your tasks include:
- Develop, implement, and maintain an efficient QESH management system;
- Ensure compliant and effective operation of the management systems;
- Develop audit plans, and conduct internal audits to drive improvement and compliance within the organisation
- Communicate non-conformances as result of internal/external audits, and oversee the effectiveness of corrective and preventive action plans.
- Register and investigate customer complaints, implements corrective and preventive actions and provides responses and reports in a timely manner.
- Analyse non-conformances to find root causes and implement corrective and preventive measures.
Your background as qualitysystemsmanager :
You enjoy the challenge of working in an international environment where flexibility is encouraged. You find the thorough analysis of problems a challenge and do not stop until the root cause is found. You can switch quickly and you have the courage to make decisions. You take initiative to tackle matters and independently look for practical solutions. You will not be discouraged quickly. You are energetic and know how to communicate in the right way with all layers within the organization and with external parties.
You also have:
- a relevant Higher Vocational Education;
- 2-5 years of experience in the field;
- experience with chemicals is an advantage;
- Good oral and written command of Dutch and English language;
A position of responsibility within a growing international and sales-oriented production organization. The culture of the organization is informal, ambitious, dynamic, and strongly customer-oriented. In addition, we offer outstanding terms of employment and fringe benefits.
Further information and how to apply:
To apply please leave your resume and motivation letter via the ''Apply'' button. For more information about the application procedure, please contact Carol Bemelmans, (HR Manager EMEA). For questions about the position, you can contact Hugon Philippens, Global QESH Manager. Both reachable on 0475-560300.
Please note that due to business travel and annual leave we will give feedback from the first week of October 2018 onwards.
Recruitment agencies are asked not to respond to this job posting.