|Organisation||:||Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center|
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. We think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. From our offices in Maastricht in the Netherlands, we provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are an important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
The role of the Traffic Control Specialist is to ensure resource planning for workforce management is sufficient to meet service level targets and performance goals.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- In rotating patterns responsible for the traffic control within the different markets of the CAC
- Intraday steering/real time analysis of the daily operations
- Advising on capacity for the current day, week and upcoming week
- Defining a clear steering strategy for the upcoming week and execute daily together with operations
- Communicate on different management levels in case of an event causing an immediate need for personnel
- Creating and presenting, daily and weekly reports and performing data analysis on the results.
- Active participation in continuous improvement processes
- HBO/ HBO+/WO depending on the relevant work experience
- Preferably 1-3 year experience within workforce management in a customer service environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel
- Fluent in English, verbally and written
- Excellent presentation, communication and documentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask and monitor several screens at once
- Stress resistant
- Pro-active mindset
- Definite contract of 1 year, with option to permanent contract afterwards;
- Full-time contract of 40h/week;
- Competitive performance based salary growth;
- Result oriented bonuses;
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs;
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates;
- Pension plan;
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment);
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary;
- A “tailor made” individual development plan;
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
Please upload your CV + motivational letter to our recruitment system.
For more info, please contact our recruiter at +31 - 43 - 3562109
To data privacy reasons we cannot accept any applications sent by email. Please be so kind to use the link provided.