MATERIALS & PLANNING MANAGER - MAASTRICHT
Our Advanced Glass Technologies business, headquartered in Maastricht, services our customers with black obscuration enamels and silver conductive materials for automotive glass. We also produce colour stains, enamels and decorative precious metal products for other glass applications such as bottles and architectural glass as well as for tableware and other ceramic applications.
Manages the planning processes across AGT sites and across multiple functions (e.g. sales, sourcing, production, quality control), inventory and costs, in order to enhance customer satisfaction against an optimal logistical performance.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manages the sales and operational planning (S&OP) cycle for the AGT supply chain, balancing sales forecasting, inventory and production capacity;
- Responsible for various levels of production planning (from sales forecasting down to works order scheduling), inventory planning and material sourcing plans;
- Manages the Maastricht planning department, develops and coaches people;
- Holds budget responsibility for the operational spent of the department;
- Reports on quantitative and qualitative developments and gives recommendations for optimisations;
- Enhances planning processes, establishes reporting, controls and maintenance on planning activities within AGT;
- Identifies and delivers lean planning opportunities;
- Initiates, formulates and implements processes and procedures for the functional discipline and contributes to policy development;
- Commits to put employee safety and health ahead of all other demands and considerations;
- Ensures compliance with relevant local, country legislative requirements.
- A master’s degree in supply chain or business administration or an equivalent internal JM experience on site
- Has an excellent understanding of planning, scheduling and supply chain activities, typically within a multi-entity environment.
- Experienced in implementation of and working with SAP;
- Analytical, entrepreneurship, autonomous;
- Team player, inspiring, dynamic, perseverant, challenging;
- Experienced in leading and inspiring team members
For further questions about the role please reach out to Joep Vinders, vacancy owner (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Hans Weck (HR Manager). Applications can be sent per email directly to: email@example.com.
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.