FOREMAN SAMPLE DEPARTMENT
This is who we are
Rockpanel is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is offering advanced stone wool based cladding material providing freedom in the design of facades as well as detailing and applications around the roof.
This is the role
The main result areas and responsibilities of the Foreman Sample Department are:
Sample and documentation flow
- Secure an effective operation of the overall Sample and documentation handling, including:
- Sample production and preparation
- Stock management and storage conditions
- Processing RockSell (CRM) sample and documentation requests;
- Shipment via third party logistics provider.
- Provide reporting on key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Output and efficiency
- Cost per sample
- Overall shipment cost
- Customer satisfaction / lead times
- Communicate with internal stakeholders on the sample and documentation needs (anticipate on campaigns, new samples portfolio, packaging updates etc.…)
- Set up and implement a reliable, efficient and transparent process for made to order samples and mock ups.
- Ensure availability of training mock ups for Level 1-2-3 trainings
- Plan, communicate and safeguard execution of a work schedule for the team, related to actual demand and availability.
- Manage team availability
- Secured during full office working hours
- Manage and agree leave and absenteeism
- Ensure cross working ability
- Secure safe working conditions and arrange adequate training (via Operations) where needed
- Actively generate and pursue improvement ideas related to operational efficiency in the responsibility area;
- Complying all policies on business ethics, sales price discount, Rockwool way and all other relevant criteria.
- An MBO+ education level
- Relevant (> 5 years) experience in a similar (warehousing, planning) function;
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Team player with a strong sense of determination and thoroughness
- Connecting people, providing leadership in a non-hierarchical set up
- Hands on mentality
- Affinity in working with IT-systems, like MS Office and related systems;
- Good knowledge of the English language preferably both verbal and in writing.
For more detailed information about this position please contact Thomas Fabrie (Recruiter) at +31 (0)6 52 63 20 18 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you recognize yourself in this profile and in this challenge, please apply by sending an English version of your resume and cover letter by pushing the button below.