|Organisation||:||Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center|
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht, we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me.
For our customers we are maybe the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That is why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
The department is part of the Business Analytics & Global Performance Management (BA & GPM) team. In your role as a Senior Reporting Specialist you are responsible to provide best-in-class reporting solutions and support all stakeholders across the world.
BA & GM is part of the Business Excellence team, which belongs to the global department that is responsible for the global governance of all Daimler contact centers.
The tasks of the department is to provide transparency to the organization concerning the performance and quality of our contact centers, agents, dealers, MOC’s vehicles and processes as well as the satisfaction of our customers with these products and services.
This information is shared with stakeholders on all levels (including top management). This will be in various forms like reports, cubes and online tools and used for e.g. operational steering, bonus schemes and quality improvement purposes.
The team consists of one coordinator and multiple reporting specialists on three different levels:
Reporting Specialist junior: support desk and developing (under supervision of more senior developers)
Reporting Specialist medior: mainly works as an independent developer.
Reporting Specialist senior: expert on one specific area of the reporting landscape, coach and steers junior and mediors.
You design and implement reporting solutions. In this role you are responsible for one specific part of the entire reporting landscape. You develop a strategy and a vision for this part of the reporting landscape.
Converting business requirements into technical specifications is one of your tasks, next to describing technical and functional changes for the BI tools.
You implement standardizations best practices and act as escalation point for problems raised by junior and medior colleagues to develop appropriate solutions.
Other tasks are:
- Coach and mentor junior and medior colleagues, safeguard the quality of their work
- Estimate change requests and demands, coordinate their execution and implementation
- Safeguard. The performance of the reporting environment
- Coordinate process and system requirements coming from the business partners
- Enable standardization of KPI is allowing transparency in worldwide performance
- Act as business consultant for business partners in the assigned area.
You have five years of experience in the relevant field. You are an excellent communicator in English, preferably German. Analytical thinking, time management and prioritizing are your main strong points. Next to coaching and steering colleagues, you are an excellent team player. You take ownership of your tasks and are an independent thinker with a ‘can do’ mentality.
- Higher vocation or academic level (business related subject) through education or experience
- Expert knowledge of business intelligence tools (e.g. Cognos, Tableau, Qlikview, Microsoft BI or similar)
- Knowledge of reporting methodologies like dash boarding, balanced score carding and data visualization
- Knowledge of data warehouse (DW or DWH) architecture
- Knowledge in data mining and data analysis (SPSS & R)
- Preferably knowledge of ‘big data’ technologies’
- IT literate. Should be able to setup and maintain IT-tool
- Working experience in Customer Contact Center environment is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Affinity with administrative tasks
- Preferably experience in a contact center environment
- Preferably experience in working in a multicultural team
- Willingness to travel for work (a few times a year)
You have the opportunity to work in a growing international company in a young, ambitious, professional and dynamic environment. A comprehensive relocation package is applicable for candidates living further than 50km from the CAC and willing to relocate to within 20km of the CAC. Collective health insurance at discounted rates, self-development opportunities, result-oriented bonus (variable payment) and pension plan are just some of the secondary benefits of working with us.
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Manon Gosler by email: firstname.lastname@example.org