REPORTING SPECIALIST BUSINESS ANALYTICS
Are you looking for a challenge withing Business Analytics? Would you like to develop in this Reporting Specialist role and become an expert in this fast moving environment and specialism? If you have a bachelor/master degree in this area, this could be your change of a career at Mercedes-Benz Customer Service Assistance Center in Maastricht.
|Organisation||:||Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center|
The Reporting Specialist I is part of the Business Analytics & Global Performance Management (BA&GPM) team. This team is responsible to provide best-in-class reporting solutions and support to all stakeholders across the world.
The ‘Business Analytics & Global Performance Management’ department is part of ‘Business Excellence’, which also includes the ‘Satellite and Vendor management’ team and the ‘Project Management Office’. Business Excellence in its turn belongs to GSP/OC3 which has a global governance role over all Daimler contact centers.
The task of the ‘Business Analytics & Global Performance Management’ department is to provide transparency to the organization with regards to the performance and quality of our contact centers, agents, dealers, MOC’s vehicles and processes as well as the satisfaction of our customers with these products and services. This information is provided to stakeholders on all levels (including top management) in various forms like reports, cubes and online tools and is used for e.g. operational steering, bonus schemes and quality improvement purposes.
The team consists of one coordinator and multiple Reporting Specialists on three different levels:
Reporting Specialist I (junior): main purpose is to get experience with and to learn the job. Mainly works on the support desk and as developer (under supervision of more senior developers)
Reporting Specialist II (medior): should be able to work independently. Mainly works as a developer
Reporting Specialist III (senior): Is the expert in – and responsible for – one specific area of the reporting landscape. Coaches and steers juniors and mediors.
We are hiring for the Reporting Specialist I role.
In this role you will:
- Support users across the world on content- as well as technical Business Intelligence related questions.
- Safeguard the quality of the services and solutions delivered to our users.
- Monitor the performance of the reporting environment
- Design and implement reporting solutions using the relational/dimensional methodologies within the Corporate BI tool.
- Identify and flag problems. Cooperatively determine appropriate solution steps in collaboration with other specialists.
- Support the implementation of standardized best practices.
- Coordinate process and system requirements coming from the business partners.
- Enable standardization of KPI’s allowing transparency in worldwide performance.
- Convert business requirements into technical specifications.
- Higher vocational or academic level through education or experience (Technical or Business orientated)
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Cognos, Tableau, Qlikview, Microsoft BI or similar)
- Knowledge of reporting methodologies like dashboarding, balanced scorecarding, data visualization
- Knowledge of data warehouse (DW or DWH) architecture
- Knowledge of dimensional modeling (design and implementation, data modeling and data warehousing (SQL and PL\SQL)
- Knowledge in data mining and data analysis (SPSS & R)
- Preferably knowledge of ‘big data’ technologies’
- Advanced knowledge of MS office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Fluency in corporate language English and preferably German
- IT-literate. Should be able to setup and maintain IT-tools.
- Good time management and analytical skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills. Able to prioritize and organize tasks and responsibilities efficiently
- Affinity with administrative tasks
- Strong team player
- Preferably experience in a contact center environment
- Preferably experience in working in a multicultural team
- Ownership and independent thinking
- Willingness to travel for work
- Result oriented mindset and ability to work under pressure
- A ‘can do’ mentality
We offer you a job in a multicultural, dynamic and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
- Result oriented bonuses;
- Competitive performance based salary growth;
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary;
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment);
- Non contributory pension plan;
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs;
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars.
Are you interested to become our new colleague, then please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application. You can respond to the vacancy until May 23rd, 2019.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Manon Gosler-Bongaerts by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.