IT SUPPORT AND INFRASTRUCTURE SPECIALIST - GELEENStarfleet captains need those dilithium matrixes calibrated. The Avengers need their jets fixed. Habtic is a never-before-seen combination of technology and expert knowledge that redefines corporate vitality, and we definitely need you to keep the engine running.
We are a diverse, international group of super nerds headquartered in the heart of Limburg and we are looking for a mature, experienced IT staffer to help us get our work done faster and better. You’ll be handling our IT, infrastructure, and light ticketing needs. You’ll be bringing us back to sanity just before our AI servers join into Skynet.
If you enjoy being presented with daily challenges far in excess of your average tutorial, we can promise that you won’t be bored working with the Habtic team.
What you’ll be working on:
- Solving tickets like a boss, spotting issue patterns and anticipating failures.
- Taking responsibility for processes, issues, and providing impeccable service.
- A mixture of SaaS and metal that you’ll help design.
- Order, provision, and maintain hardware and software licenses.
- Pick your side projects to grow your skills.
- A nerd. Sorry, we mean a tech-savvy citizen of the digital world with an appreciation for pop culture.
- 2 to 5 years (junior / medior) of experience in a similar, paid role. Grandma’s computer doesn’t count.
- Linux, Windows, MacOS, Microsoft, AWS, bash, scripting, Python, Terraform, Azure, Lynx, postfix, root, analytics, SQL, Mongo, BI, tables, CHMOD, CI/CD - you recognize all of those, and then some more. You don’t have to master all of these (yet).
- You don’t want to just execute orders, you want to think along and contribute. In other words, you own the process that you are managing.
Yunify is one of the fastest-growing companies in the South of the Netherlands. We have an endless supply of challenges that will redefine the way you think about your work, and we’re crazy about good code and great innovation.
- A full-time contract of employment for a fixed period and with good performance it will be extended after one year for an indefinite period.
- A competitive salary - depending on education and experience - and good fringe benefits.
- 28 holidays.
- Free lunch and a sports subscription for the sportsman.
- Continuing education is in our DNA. We’ll plan your professional growth together.
- As a member of the Habtic team you (indirectly) contribute to the improvement of health worldwide; your work matters.
Yunify develops innovative products and services that support a healthy lifestyle. We do so on the basis of a sophisticated blend of cutting-edge technologies, scientific knowledge, endless passion and a considerable amount of creativity.
We continually strive to reach the next level. We really challenge boundaries and push ourselves to the limit. Could we do better? Then we need to do better! Innovation and modernisation are in our DNA. This helps improve the quality of our products and services on a daily basis.
We believe in our people. They are the reason for our success. Their dedication, knowledge, talent and expertise make us what we are. On team with a common goal: to innovate health.
Are you interested?
You can apply directly via the application button.
Do you want more information about the vacancy? Call 088 - 000 1660 and ask for Loes Vandewal or take a look at our website.