As our Information Manager, your main responsibility is to ensure a solid working spectrum of IT infrastructure and applications (mainly SAP) that enable our plants and offices in Geleen, Rotterdam, Bordeaux and Shanghai to work effectively, efficient and above all secure. You lead the subteams Technical Infrastructure, Enterprise Content Management and Business Systems (appr. 15 FTE). The Business Systems team focuses on maintaining and developing effective functional applications for our sales, finance and logistic processes. The ECM team ensures proper enterprise content and our Technical Infrastructures team is responsible for an effective, reliable and secure IT infrastructure. Next to running the IT function you will be required to lead and/or participate in various IT transformation programs regarding cloud and postmodern ERP at OCI Nitrogen and/or within the OCI group. You report to OCI Nitrogen's CFO and have a functional relationship to the OCI Group IT Director.
Your key areas of responsibility:
- Develop the IT strategy, based on the companies' strategy and within the framework of OCI Corporate IT. Translate the IT Strategy projects and activities. Align plans and activities with local MT/Corporate IT and within the IT budget for which you are responsible.
- Responsible for proactive and reactive management of security across entire service lifecycle, supporting remediation activity following security incidents/breaches.
- Manage outsourced IT services and ensure proper service levels of contracted third parties.
- Lead the Information Management department by ensuring talents, motivation and plans are aligned in an optimum matter. Pursue an open working climate that facilitates effective teamwork, fosters initiative/pro-activeness and stimulates a service-oriented mindset.
- To meet up to this challenge, you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- Long term experience within the IT discipline (minimum 15 years), preferably within industry
- Seasoned in ERP implementations and preferably SAP
- Proven record of IT-leadership, preferably within medium-large organization (¡Ý 250 empl.), preferably within a matrix organization (hierarchical and functional reporting lines)
- Solid knowledge and experience with IT business systems/applications (preferably SAP)
- Broad knowledge of various IT disciplines
- Understanding various business processes with a business acumen. Ability to analyze, understand and communicate between requirements, technical design and implementation
- Is able to manage highly complex business issues that have significant impact on the enterprise processes and functions, due to the integration of ERP across the group
- Solid organizational, conceptual and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We offer a rewarding and challenging job with lots of opportunities for personal input and growth in an open and challenging atmosphere. Terms and conditions of employment as well as fringe benefits are up to market standards. Salary depends on your experience and qualifications.
We kindly request you to send your CV via the button "Apply". For more information about the procedure, please contact Rob Meijers, HR Business Partner (phone +31 642748116). An assessment can be part of the procedure.
Acquisition based on this vacancy will not be appreciated.