Are you an internationally experienced Business Controller, ready to contribute to the growth and success of Grodan? Strong focus on adding value to our customers, with the ambition to grow and further develop our business. A great opportunity for a finance professional to join this global market leader.
The more you know, the better you grow
Grodan was at the basis of sustainable horticulture by making it possible to grow on stone wool. Since then we further advanced this way of growing and today we’re market leader enabling our customers to grow in the most efficient and sustainable way. By using less valuable resources like water, space and nutrients they can optimize their crops. Recently we launched a new open software platform which integrates greenhouse data and provides growers better business insights. You will be part of the Grodan Finance department in Roermond and report to the Finance Director.
Finance management and business partnering:
- Engage with Business Unit teams to grow the business, formulate strategies and ensure accountability and execution according to plan;
- Demonstrate business engagement, understanding the business and deliver business relevant data and advice;
- Provide pro-active analysis – focus on future performance;
- Cross-functional process understanding and involvement.
- Ensure accurate and timely business analysis including performance management, sales controlling and cost controlling;
- Preparation of the monthly and quarterly results, other relevant reports and analysis of the deviation compared to the plan. Setting up and tracking KPIs;
- Participation in Business Unit’s forecasting including budgeting and rolling forecast;
- Preparation of ad-hoc reporting including customer and product profitability, price development, etc;
- Ensure strict debtor control and participate in negotiations of the terms of payment delays with customers;
- Expert-user for analytical tools (Excel, A4O, Lumira) within Grodan;
- Participate in (improvement) projects within the Finance department, Grodan and Rockwool Group;
- Ensure adherence to Rockwool Group’s and Grodan’s policies and procedures;
- Maintain open relationship and communication with Rockwool Global Business Service (RGBS).
- Bachelor or Master degree in Controlling, Finance or Economics;
- 5+ years’ experience as Business Controller in an international and commercial environment;
- You are a true Business Partner for the Business Units in West- and East Europe;
- Strong analytical skills, an innovative mindset for improvement opportunities and a result-oriented and critical attitude;
- Convincing, self-organized, independent and pro-active;
- Fluent in English, an additional language such as Dutch or German is a plus;
- Knowledge of SAP (SD/FICO) is a plus; Experienced user of analytical tools (Excel, A4O, Lumira);
- Your main office is in Roermond. You travel 5-10% of your time to our offices and markets.
Being part of the successful ROCKWOOL Group, we are a relatively small, hence international and dynamic company active in 70 countries. We offer you a challenging role within a professional and ambitious company with high quality innovative products, systems and services. There is plenty of room for entrepreneurship and the communication lines are short. We are proud of our friendly culture where teamwork and a down to earth attitude are common. In addition to a competitive salary and good benefits, Grodan/ROCKWOOL also offers ample opportunities to work on your personal development.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and challenge, we kindly invite you to apply, using the button below.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our recruiter Dave Coppen via firstname.lastname@example.org or +3161562 0130.