As a Business Analyst you consolidate and translate financial figures into a relevant business story and management reports while striving to optimize our Organization, Processes and Systems in order to raise Quality and reduce Costs.
|Organisation||:||Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center|
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht (CAC) is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective Mercedes-Benz and smart customers. Forty two different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance. Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level.
Our Customer Service departments answer customer enquiries and complaints, while the Service24h department organizes roadside assistance for customers. Services related to customers mobility guarantee availability 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
As a Business Analyst you:
- Support the CFO, Coordinator and other team members of the Finance & Controlling department with the preparation and presentation of financial updates (reports), steering information and management reports
- Take ownership in day-to-day financial controlling tasks such as (annual) budgeting, forecasting, financing and its administration
- Consolidate all relevant input the business controllers receive from the business
- Provide effective financial analysis (actuals vs. target) translated into presentations
- Support the business controllers in the preparation, calculation and consolidation of new business and project calculations
- Act as a quality gate keeper and perform the required internal controls
- Safeguard the internal control processes for Accounting, Procurement and HR
- Improve cost efficiency and cost control of the CAC
- Continuously improve, optimize and automate processes and departmental structures according to LEAN management principles
- Bachelor and/or Master in Finance and/or Economics
- Preferably several years of working experience in a similar role
- Able to participate in operational/strategic projects
- Being able to quickly adapt to a dynamic working environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player – being an active part of a continuous developing Controlling team
- Stress resistant and able to handle deadlines
- Service-minded and “hands-on” attitude
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
This is a parttime position for 24 - 32 hours per week.
You will join a multicultural, innovative and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary.
Furthermore, a collective health insurance at discounted rates, development opportunities, a company result-oriented bonus (variable payment) and a non-contributory pension plan are just some of the secondary benefits of working with us.
Does this role fit your expectations for a new challenge with Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center, then please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Cicely Nitsche via email@example.com