|Location||:|| Heerlen, Netherlands |
|Department||:|| Finance |
|Title||:|| Senior Credit & Collection Analyst|
The Senior Credit and Collection Analyst is responsible for all aspects of credit and collections management for a portfolio of accounts, including analysis of credit risk and the execution of collections strategies for the portfolio. Establish strong working relationships with the customer base.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to execute collection strategies involving mail and phone follow up as well as escalation of delinquent accounts to credit hold warning and credit hold status
- Manage daily queue of orders being held for review prior to release for shipment; participate in evening release coverage as required
- Approve recommended credit limits, exercising good judgment in balancing revenue potential and payment risk
- Work with other members of the Credit Team, Customer Service, and Sales to resolve disputes and issues that affect sound AR management
- Gather dispute information from customer and distribute it as necessary
- Build strong relationships with accounts through continued phone contact with Purchasing and AP personnel
- Provide regular forecasts of cash receipts and manage portfolio to achieve results.
- Continue to develop understanding of divisional billing programs and their effect on AR.
- Adhere to all financial controls and complete training timely
- Strong analytical, problem solving and reconciliation skills and ability to work completely independent on assigned projects
- Self-motivated, ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate and handle multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Highly developed interpersonal skills; team player comfortable dealing with all levels of management
- Strong communication skills
- Must be literate in Microsoft Office software, including Word and Excel
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years' related experience in Credit and Collections
- Collections experience in the healthcare industry with knowledge of hospital systems is a plus
- Fluent English and German is mandatory