Are you a highly motivated executive assistant who feels comfortable working in a fast-growing international organization in the healthcare industry?
Are you a professional with a SMILE?
We specialize in developing simple solutions within the international healthcare industry. Daily discomforts provide our source of inspiration. Our products include durable aids for putting on and taking off therapeutic compression stockings (The Slide Solution), as well as pre-moist wash products for care recipients that need assistance in bathing (Swash®).
We are an international business with operating companies in the Netherlands (HQ and Financial Shared service center), Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, Spain, Portugal and Ghana. Since its establishment in 1994, Arion has been growing year-on-year and evolving opportunities in the international market mean that Arion will continue to grow strongly over the coming years. Arion has recently moved to a new head-office and production plant at Avantis Business Park, located - quite literally - on the German-Dutch border.
To support our management team we are looking for an:
As an executive assistant to the CFO and the CEO you would be supporting them in a dynamic company. You would have a wide range of tasks and responsibilities.
- Operating as a sparring partner for internal and external contacts of the CFO and CEO;
- Management of projects and processes: alignment with customers, project management, and the monitoring of deadlines;
- Providing a guidance in marketing activities;
- The management of the calendars of the CFO and CEO, travel planning;
- E-mail management, providing inbound and outbound correspondence;
- Administrative work and answering the telephone;
- Assisting in organizing the sales week twice a year;
- Planning and preparing meetings for the management team;
- The drawing of minutes, monitoring of decision and action lists.
You would have an independent role in this position. It is important that you work with discipline, that you are accurate and that you are proactive. A flexible attitude is important due to the growth phase of Arion.
- Key values: Socially Responsible, Market-driven, Innovative, Leading and Energetic (SMILE);
- Bachelor’s degree;
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience;
- A good spoken and written proficiency in Dutch and English is required (level B2);
- A good spoken and written proficiency in German would be an advantage;
- The ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment and work under pressure;
- Strong professional communication skills;
- A flexible attitude;
- Ability to deal with confidential documents and information;
- Hands-on mentality;
- An affinity and passion for marketing activities.
Arion is a fast-growing company in a market that has great potential. We offer a unique international working environment where your talents and ambition can be harnessed to the fullest. Arion is known for doing things differently. Over the years, we have been nominated for the Dutch Fast 50 Award (Deloitte), High Growth Award (PWC), FD Gazellen Award and twice for the Innovation Top 100 (Chamber of Commerce). Today we employ 160 people in different countries worldwide.
Do you want to SMILE with us?
If so, do not hesitate to click here, fill out the application form and upload your CV & motivation letter to become part of the Arion Group. Questions regarding the position can be addressed to the HR department, on +31 (0)45-209 4000 or email to email@example.com
. For further information, please check out our website at: www.arion-group.com