Are you an internationally experienced Logistics Planning Manager who would like to further develop our Supply Chain department? Welcome at Grodan…
THis is who we are
Grodan is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is global leader in offering advanced stone wool growing media solutions for plants.
The Logistics Planning Manager will be part of the Grodan Supply Chain department with functional reporting to the Supply Chain Director. Your office will be in Roermond.
This is the role
As a Logistics Planning Manager, you contribute to the further development of Grodan’s supply chain (e.g. transport and warehouse optimization) to serve our customers in the most optimal way. You develop and manage internal and external logistics and planning processes to secure correct and cheap(est) delivery of our Grodan products.
The Logistics Planning Manager has the following tasks and responsibilities:
This is what you offer
- Assure the most cost effective warehousing and distribution of Grodan products from the Rockwool production companies both short and long term;
- Develop and implement plans to improve the customer experience;
- Maintain a pro-active role on the developments and the control of logistics costs (transport and stock costs), challenging all departments involved to reduce total costs and initiate improvements;
- Reporting and analysing logistics costs, by being the Supply Chain contact person for the financial / controlling department;
- Participate in initiated Rockwool group projects to roll out the Rockwool group solution for Supply Chain Costs, becoming the expert centre;
- Ensuring that prognoses are formulated and translated into supply chain plans (in- or decreasing) with as goal minimizing logistic costs;
- Monitor and pro-actively intervene the actual schedules; analyse orders, adjust year planning pro-actively and manage stock levels.
It would be a plus if you offer:
- A Bachelor Degree in Logistics or Business Economics;
- 3 – 10 years of experience within Supply Chain or Logistics;
- Experience with working in an international environment;
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
This is what we offer
- Lean/ continuous improvement qualifications;
- Experience with sales and customer service processes;
- Knowledge of SAP BW applications.
We offer you a challenging role within an international environment in a professional and ambitious company with high quality innovative products. There is much room for entrepreneurship and personal development. We are proud of our friendly culture where teamwork and a down to earth attitude are common.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and challenge, we kindly invite you to apply, using the button below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our recruiter Yvanka Pfeifer via email@example.com