FP International B.V.
FP International produces innovative protective packaging materials and systems. With our portfolio of air cushion and loosefill products, we take a leading market position in the area of tailor-made packaging solutions. FP International finds its origin in the USA and has (production) facilities in France, Germany and the Netherlands. For our subsidiary in Kerkrade, we are looking for a:
PROJECT MANAGER INTEGRATED SYSTEMS
Responsible for design, quotation, installation and follow-up of Integrated Systems in Europe.
Run the Integrated Systems Department in an efficient and cost effective way.
Increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty. You'll be reporting into Nadine Bylda, Director Service.
What do you do?
What do we require?
- Manage the European Integrated Systems team of Project Engineers, Project Administration and Field Technicians (approx. 4 FTE);
- Plan and organize training of the Integrated Systems team and maintain training records;
- Be the first point of contact for questions of the Integrated Systems employees;
- Continuously improve customer experience by developing and maintaining Integrated Systems procedures, policies and standards;
- Monitor departments costs and drive costs awareness across the Integrated Systems team;
- Be in close contact with the sales team and engineering teams to understand market needs and trends;
- Translate customer requirements to design and offer/quotation;
- Design and develop new Customer Solutions with engineering department;
- Responsible for all operational aspects of Integrated Systems projects including:
- Project preparation, design of the system, requesting material quotations from suppliers, preparation of timely & accurate Integrated Systems quotations, (incl. drawing & calculations), technician planning, inspecting ordered Integrated Systems parts, after sales support and commissioning, customer site visits, follow up in the project ensuring on time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure availability and maintenance of technicians vehicles, tools and clothes;
What do we offer you?
- Technical Bachelor degree with preferably a major in mechanical engineering;
- At least 3 years of experience in 3D design software (preferably Sketchup, Solid Works);
- Fluent in Dutch, English and German;
- Creative, flexible, assertive, strong organisational and communication skills;
- People management skills;
- Willing to travel in Europe (30% of the time);
Are you interested?
- Work for an innovative, international, growing organization (occasional travel);
- Training and development opportunities;
- Favourable working conditions.
You can sent your c.v. and motivation letter in English by using our Online Application Form
For questions and more information about the Project Manager Integrated Systems vacancy, please contact Nadine Bylda (Director Service) on phone number 045-5667415. Website: Go to website
Please no acquisition on the occasion of this advertisement.