Mitsubishi Motors Europe BV (MME) is the European headquarters of Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC). From our European headquarters in Born, we provide;
- Aftersales Service support for the European distributors of Mitsubishi Motors products
- Technical Field Service support, Technical Training, Product Quality Management, Service Literature and Warranty to our distributors
- Parts distribution and vehicle Supply Chain Management.
- Sales, marketing and product planning of Mitsubishi Motors parts & accessories for the European market.
Our culture is best described as international, direct, informal, and very involved. Within our Field Service department we are looking for a Quality Campaign Coordinator with a professional background of several years in automotive industry.
Purpose of the job
As Quality Campaign Coordinator you will be responsible for the preparation of technical, service and maintenance information for our European markets and provide internal reporting to MME and MMC Field Service. Release of Newsletters/Newsflashes and providing vehicle details upon request, including administrative technical tasks to support product quality improvement activities. Furthermore you will be responsible for campaign handling; prepare rectification campaigns (safety recalls), release and follow up to completion.
- Prepare and release Technical Newsletters quarterly Newsflash.
- Release pre delivery rectification campaigns, Service Campaigns and safety Recall campaigns.
- Release yearly vehicle maintenance schedules.
- Prepare and release campaign completion reports (TSP) internally and distributors.
- Batching of PQR parts (battery, other QA related) parts to ship to involved manufacturers.
- Coordinate trial fitting on vehicle for (campaign) repairs and advise MMC/manufacturers, (external) suppliers.
- Part number set up for field fix parts (TILP).
- Lead Campaign task force (cross departmental: sales, parts, logistic).
- Vehicle inquiries & Security files providing to distributors.
- PDI/Service/Recall campaigns MMC/MME with Field Quality Engineers.
- Participate in service procedure set up with external providers together with MME warranty department.
- Maintain Service procedures (audio, supplier exchange) with frequent follow up to related supplier.
- Ensure service procedure follow Mitsubishi (dealer) operation standards.
- Support and escalate market concerns with supplier, to implement counter measures.
- Bachelor degree (Automotive, Technical).
- >3 years relevant working experience within automotive industry.
- Working experience at headquarter.
- Preferred dealer/distributor working experience in Aftersales.
- Good social skills.
- Good communicator, influential attitude and pro-active mindset.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Professional level in English language.
- Proficient user of MS office (Excel/Access).
- Multicultural awareness.
- Competitive salary and secondary employee benefit package
- Bonus and pension scheme
Please, send your application and CV in English to:
Mitsubishi Motors Europe B.V.
Att. Department HR
P.O. box 157
6130 AD SITTARD
Or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Do not hesitate to contact Rick Meijs by phone +31(0)46 - 4819 662 or send an email to email@example.com
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.