TRAFFIC CONTROL SPECIALIST
|Organisation||:|| Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center |
|Location||:|| Maastricht |
|Contracttype||:|| Definite contract|
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are maybe the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
Place in organization:
The Workforce Management/ Traffic Control Specialist is part of the department Capacity Planning & Traffic Control.
- In rotating patterns responsible for the traffic control/ steering on the different markets within the CAC
- Ensuring the correct operational capacity available intraday and therefor also responsible for the escalation process in case of an emergency causing an immediate need for personnel
- Answering all queries relating to intraday workforce management and capacity within CAC (for example break planning and ensuring breaks)
- Presenting reports and data analysis on different frequencies (daily, weekly etc.)
- Having a supportive and advising role to operations regarding capacity issues on different management levels
- Assist the team with development and implementation of new quality measures, instruments and/or systems, in line with the existing policies, guidelines and procedures, in order to support the business process and improve operational quality in an optimal way
- Active participation in continuous improvement processes Making suggestions for improvements within budget
- Strong analytical thinking
- Ability to monitor several screens at once
- Knowledge of contact centre planning & steering processes
- Knowledge in using and optimizing resource management tools, such as; Genesys, CMS and Cognos etc
- Awareness of WFMT (Work Force Management Tool) developments (soft/hardware/new developments/products)
- Knowledge of Excel
- Fluent in English, written and verbally
- Fluency in an additional European language is an asset
- Excellent presentation, communication and documentation skills
- Good problem solving and team working skills
- Stress resistant
Full-time position, 40 hours a week
You have the opportunity to work in a growing international company in a young, ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.
We offer you a competitive remuneration package. A Collective Health Insurance at discounted rates, self-development opportunities, result-oriented bonus (variable payment) and pension plan are just some of the secondary benefits of working with us.
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.
For more information about this vacancy please contact the Recruitment Office on +31 43 3562085