Technoforce develops and manufactures various industrial proprietary physical separation equipment and technologies, in the field of Evaporation, High-vacuum distillation, Drying, Liq/Liq-Extraction, Crystallization and Stripping. Within Technoforce a broad range of technologies are available from a single source. Tailor made solutions range from bare equipment up to turn-key fully modular skid-mounted process systems, including auxiliary equipment, instruments and automation. Turnkey solutions in the form of modular skids can save months from client’s project schedules.
Technoforce is involved from application-definitions, lab scale studies, feasibility studies, pilot plant trials & analysis, scale-up, mechanical and process design, equipment manufacturing & testing, project execution, erection, commissioning up to after sales services. We work very closely with customers at every stage.
Technoforce has a strong R&D bias with a research team with doctorate qualifications and having experience using computational fluid dynamics (CFD) simulation tools for development of proprietary designs and 3D modelling. R&D investments are being made in the areas of crystallization, waste water treatment, energy recovery and reaction engineering.
Our systems/machines/installations are sold in following industrial areas: Pharmaceutical industry, Biochemical and Biobased Industry, the Food industry, the Agrochemical, Petrochemical and (fine) Chemical industry, the Polymer industry, Industrial Waste Water processing and the Oil & Fat/Oleochemical industry.
For application development, feasibility studies, optimization and testing, prior to scale up, Technoforce operates their European Pilot Plant Development Center at the Brightlands Chemelot Campus in the Netherlands.
The development center is equipped with 10 different setups for scale-up studies. Furthermore a dedicated supportive analysis laboratory is available for monitoring trial-progress and sample analysis. The results from pilot-trials are eventually used for scale-up, design and manufacturing of equipment.
PILOT PLANT OPERATOR
Technical & Operational responsibilities:
- VAPRO B+ / C (MBO Level 3/4), preferably with two to five years of significant to substantial experience in (pilot) plant operations;
- Excellent Dutch and to a certain level English linguistic skills;
- Knowhow of semi-automated process installations, SCADA/PLC/MCC systems
- Preferably in the possession of a VCA-VOL Certificate, other certificates like ATEX, Forklift, Safety, Mobile-platform or the like are welcome;
- Flair for unit operations involving, vacuum, heat and mass transfer;
- Maintaining, pipe-fitting, tooling;
- Experience with P&ID’s;
- Computer Skills, MS Office.
Ensuring that safety, health and environment (SHE) are not compromised during operations, thus compliant with Brightlands - Chemelot Campus & TFS B.V. guidelines;
Trial & Pilot-unit Preparations:
- Providing input for trial-plan to Pilot Plant Team;
- Readiness of set-ups and utilities before, during and after a trial;
- Installation work: exchange of Rotors, installation of valves, piping, gaskets, flanges, pipe-fitting;
- Organisation of storage for spare-parts and chemicals;
- Ordering of consumables and inventory.
- Execution of trial plans under supervision of Pilot Plant Technologist;
- Operating the pilot plant together with Main Operator;
- Sampling of process streams;
- Execution of analysis in consultation with Pilot Plant Technologist;
- Pilot-plant trouble shooting.
Documentation & Archiving:
- Revisions and preparations of pumps;
- Maintenance documentation / log;
- Maintaining and arranging Tools;
- Cleaning of the hall, maintenance area and equipment/pilot-skids;
- Facility adjustments and handyman activities.
Competences & personal traits:
- Documentation, communication and contributing in Project-Meetings;
- Keep record of trial-results, trial-logs, retain-samples and stock;
- Providing feedback and input for further optimization of start/stop and operation procedures (SOP) of pilot plant setups;
The following competences and personal traits belong to this position:
- Problem Analysis;
- Swiftly with tools;
- The ability to engage and communicate effectively with the Pilot Plant Team;
- Likes to understand nuts and bolts of technologies and applications;
- Performance motivation, driven by results, eagerness;
- Team player comfortable working with small informal team;
- Likes to work in a technological and industrial environment the Brightlands Chemelot Campus offers;
- Good listening capability and analytical mind which is critical in a pilot plant while working with customers;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Ability and appeal to learn;
For this position Techno Force Solutions offers a complete and competitive remuneration package, based on the prevailing primary and secondary conditions, policies and legislation in The Netherlands, depending on experience and expertise.
More information about Techno Force Solutions and the Brightlands Chemelot Campus is available on,www.technoforce.net
respectively. If you are interested, please send an email with your recent curriculum vitae and a brief letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org