Limbourg & Partners® is een gespecialiseerd intermediair in executive search en interim-management voor topkader op de Euregionale arbeidsmarkt. Limbourg & Partners werft, selecteert en plaatst zowel “high potentials” als (top)managers op tijdelijke alsook permanente basis bij, en voor ondernemingen en instellingen; garandeert volledige discretie, een hoog inlevingsvermogen en een flexibele instelling; biedt snel en alert oplossingen waarbij de eisen en wensen van de klanten (organisatie en kandidaat) centraal staan.
Our client, who is active in the aviation industry and located in South Limburg, is looking for a :
QUALITY MANAGER (1,0 FT)
This position will cover all aspect of quality assurance and quality control ensuring that the final product is completed in accordance with the quality standards. The successful candidate will work within an international team.
- Reporting to Group Quality Manager.
- Upkeep of the quality management system and associated certificates.
- Assist with and carry out internal audits
- Assist and prepare for external audits.
- Management of site quality per aircraft project:
o Opening work package per project.
o Ensure all project risks have been communicated and documented.
o Ensure all staff safety & training has been addressed prior to project start.
o Closing work package ensuring project has been completed & documented accordingly.
- Management of site quality relating to materials and equipment:
o Managing equipment schedules for maintenance & calibration.
o Ensuring efficient control of incoming and outgoing goods.
o Ensuring all consumables and goods conform to specification.
- Records and Documentation:
o Registration of new employees onto the QMS.
o Planning and recording training for employees as per QMS.
o Liaising with management and production on additional training requirements.
- Management of Non Conformance:
o Reporting all NC to Group Quality Management.
o Communicating NC to management and production team.
o Inputting and executing NC within the QMS.
- Ensuring delivery of site technical objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Assessing complaints and analysis and instigating a thorough investigation process in order to resolve customer complaints in conjunction with management.
- Management of site Health, Safety & Environment ensuring that the company meets the responsibility of the local and National law governing working practices for safe employment.
- Actively promote best practice in quality methods and continuous improvement.
- Review subcontractor's quality system to ensure that purchased product fully complies with the required specifications.
- Practical knowledge and experience of fundamental standards requirements e.g. AS 9100, ISO 9001, 14001, OHAS.
- Ability to enforce QA standards with senior management.
- Ability to enforce QC standards related to product realisation.
- Proficient in project management and process control.
- Proven experience in a quality supervisory position.
- Qualification in a relevant area highly desirable or relevant experience.
- Excellent reporting and data analysis skills.
- Adaptable in a fast paced changing environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills (Ms Office and Excel).
- Candidates must be proficient in English and German.
- Team player
- Minimum two-year term in an international company, preferably in aviation.
- Preferable a bachelor’s degree but not essential.
Heeft u belangstelling; vul uw gegevens in via onze website www.limbourg.eu
Wie zich reeds in ons bestand bevindt, wordt automatisch in de voorselectie betrokken.